Customer Success Manager
Objective of the position
As Customer Success Manager your primary responsibility will be to engage with Omnio’s existing customers. Your focus will be on large multinational customers including OEMs, gateway manufacturers and IoT platforms. Your KPIs will be related to growing Omnio’s business across your customer portfolio.
Tasks & Responsibilities
● Be Omnio’s brand ambassador and increase Omnio’s visibility to senior stakeholders in the large corporations and their individual business units in your portfolio.
● Identify new projects and ensure Omnio becomes a part of them.
● Identify customer pain points and provide feedback to Omnio’s product team.
● Lead product and pricing conversations with customers.
● Act as communication focal point during project implementations, between Omnio’s technical project team and customer project sponsors.
● Expect up to 25% travel time.
● You hold a university degree that can be either technical or commercially focused.
● You have minimum 3 years of experience working in commercial/sales/key client management roles for large corporations – preferably in the industrial or IT sector. You are used to working with senior and technical stakeholders to drive projects forward. You understand corporate decision-making processes – especially for sales and procurement.
● You have a startup mindset and thrive best in dynamic environments. You are prepared for things and priorities to change rapidly and you are able to adjust rapidly accordingly.